Empayer Hatiku

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Never tot


Do you still have the memories of our love?I will love you no matter what the foolish things we said. The stupid things we did. All the tickling we felt .The joy we got. All from the 1st love. The reason why we still remember all of that…Is the reason why I want you to come back..True love never dies…This is what I felt for you that time. Still hold our little peaces of joy. The joy we sensed for the first time. Never thought how tomorrow will come by. Holding the happiness in small hands. Spreading our wings just to fly. To Feel free & shut all the cry. You & I were birds in the sky. The happiness we got was from heaven up high. Rushing hours to cross the tides. Hand by hand through the never ending shore of life. Never thought it will come that day. When you & I supposed to say GoOdByE
posted by Nona at 8:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home