Empayer Hatiku

Saturday, July 08, 2006

State of mind

Sometimes I can feel the walls closing in on me
It takes my breath from my body
I close my eyes
and begin to relax
but then I think of all of the lies
my eyes open at once and I stare
am I dreaming or is this a nightmare
I reminisce of a happy life
back when you first asked me to be your wife
now the days goes by slow
what happened to us
I just want to know
I try to sleep to forget the day
and the bad times
but they won't go away
I lie awake and I hear a song
and think of you
and what went wrong
I think do I belong here?
but there is nowhere to go
I need something sincere
Is this depression?
the more I think
the deeper I sink
This is what he took from me
a happy lady I used to be
I remember the days when I used to smile
but what happened
I've not had it in awhile
It's been so long since I felt your touch
I miss it very much
I can't believe I loved so deep
now Im drooping and beginning to weep
I feel like a feather floating on air
not really here
not really there
This is the life that I was dealt
only I can tell you how it felt
I want to go back to when life was kind
this is my current state of mind
posted by Nona at 9:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home