Empayer Hatiku

Monday, May 08, 2006

Life

Life isn't worth living for regreting the past.
Crying yourself to sleep, wishing for something you lost.
It's something called change we're forced to take.
Whats handed to us we don't pick our gifts their given to us without our consent.
Work with what we've got it's about the only choice we have.
We have to walk the path with grace, but be prepaired to stumble.
I didn't wake up to let my heart crumble to pieces.
I didn't take a step to put a rock in my own path to accept what can't be undone and smile at each day ahead .
It's the only thing to keep me going.
Look for the new and let the old go.
Those tears can't change a thing. J
ust always seems to keep me wet and cold
I could lay hear in bed and drown myself in unhappiness ,
but i didn't open my eyes today to die.
So with a new day ahead i'll remember this :
you can love someone new but don't have to let the old be forgotten...
posted by Nona at 5:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home