Empayer Hatiku

Monday, March 13, 2006

Stop it

I used to honour you for being so honest
I used to admire you for being so hardworking
I used to praise you for being so loyal to us
I used to adore you for just being you
Now that I've learned the truth
I don't know what to honour anymore
I don't know what to adore anymore
I'm not even sure if I should (still) believe you
Unless you change
Unless you stop
Unless you realized
I will never forgive you
For your own sake...
You'd better change
You'd better stop
You'd better realized
We'll stay the way we are or...
We'll go "leaving" you alone
It's your call...In the meanwhile...
STOP acting in front of me as if nothing happends
STOP acting in front of us as if everything's ok
Just STOP being hipokrate!
posted by Nona at 12:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home